Friday, April 13, 2007

Back to Blogging

Asalam u Alaikum,

After uninstalling AIM, Google Talk and deactivating Facebook, I realized how much free time I have on my hands. So, God willing, I will be posting anything interesting that I find here on this blog. I don't think I will write too much stuff myself, but I'll see how that goes.

The name behind this blog "Return of the Truth" comes from a khutbah entitled عودة الحق, in which Shiekh Essam Tawfik basically speaks of the importance of returning to Allah (swt) in all aspects of our life. Only upon returning to the Creator, will Allah (swt) help His creation. I guess this blog will insha'Allah serve as a means to provide lectures, videos, recitations, articles, etc. that will help fulfill this purpose.

Please feel free to comment or e-mail me with any questions or suggestions you may have. I ask Allah (swt) that He accepts this from me.

Salam,
Sami

1 Comments:

Blogger Ridwan said...

ey betta, vhat bid'ah is this?! jk

masha Allah, this blog has received a "gangastar (with the Qalqalah on the letter "geem") level VII" rating!

insha Allah, continue to post up things...i am about to create a blog too where i will just summarize and write down the notes from stuff i read like "Fiqh us Sunnah" and other...

was salaamu 'alaikum

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home